Thursday, August 9, 2012

HANAair Hair Dryer Review

A few months ago, the wonderful people at Misikko sent me their award-winning hair dryer, the HANAair to review. Not only did they send an incredible hair dryer, but lots of other amazing goodies as well. 





I was pretty excited to use this hair dryer, because I am somewhat of a major cheap-o when it comes to beauty products. The nicest hair dryer I've ever owned probably cost me $25 at Target, so I was very interested to see if there would be a noticeable difference. 
Honestly, I was stunned at how much more powerful the HANAair is. It literally cut the time I usually spend drying my hair in half, which is huge for me since it takes forever to dry and style my crazy-thick hair! I also noticed a big difference in my hair- it was much softer and not nearly as frizzy. Because my hair was much more tame, my flat iron time was also cut in half. And since I like to spend as little time as possible on my hair, this time-saving tool would be worth every penny. 

Here's the before and after- see the HUGE difference!? The BEFORE is when I used my previous, cheap-o hair dryer. The AFTER is using the HANAair for the first time...amazing! I barely had to touch up with my straight iron!
BEFORE
AFTER
I would highly recommend this hair dryer...go here to get your own! 

No comments:

Post a Comment